Saturday, November 28, 2009

Music player hidden on myspace, can't load.?

I've used the code for myspace to hide your music player. When people use internet explorer to view my myspace profile they can hear my song, but when people use mozilla they can't hear my song.



What's going on here?



For people they have hidden their myspace songs I can't hear their songs either sometimes, (sometimes it plays sometimes it doesn't)



Fix?



Music player hidden on myspace, can't load.?

On Firefox, when you go to someones page, and they have their music player set to automatically start, whether its the myspace player, project playlist, youtube video or whatever, it won't load until you scroll down the page, and can see the player on the screen..if the player isn't visible, most likely its not gonna play...one of the downsides of Firefox, in my opinion..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cheap loans