Saturday, November 28, 2009

Hidden Myspace Last Login HELP!!!?

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE does anyone know a myspace code that hides your last login AND actually works!!!!! I would be really grateful because I have spent hours looking and none seem to work!!



Hidden Myspace Last Login HELP!!!?

Well,



What works on your profile, depends on your profile.



If the last login is the ONLY element, in that space (the text under the headline) that you want to hide, then I highly recommend "spoofing" the whole space.



Besides your age (which changes once per year) it is static content of your own making anyway.



So why not just re-do the whole space.



There are a few different ways to do this.



http://views-under-construction.blogspot...



Hidden Myspace Last Login HELP!!!?

I can't get one that work with my overdone profile. I went to the basic default to hide the fact that I'm a MySpacaholic. Still didn't work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cheap loans