Monday, December 28, 2009

Hide myspace music player so those with Firefox AND Internet Explorer can see.......?

I have Internet Explorer. (I'm using a div overlay)



I can hide my music player, but people with Firefox can still see it.....



I've used a Firefox only code, and it hid EVERYTHING.



Are there any codes that apply to both IE AND Firefox and/or more?



Hide myspace music player so those with Firefox AND Internet Explorer can see.......?

I was searching for the same answer... and every other code hid my slides and other objects on my page that I did not want hidden. I finally found one that works for both IE and Firefox and it doesn't hide your other objects. Hope it worked for you because it worked for me...



%26lt;style%26gt;embed, object {width:0px; height:0px;} table table table embed, table table table object {width:320px; height:240px;} %26lt;/style%26gt;



must place it in "who I'd like to meet" If you place it in your "about me section" i think that's when it hides your other objects. Let me know if it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cheap loans