Friday, December 25, 2009

Can I see someone's top friends on myspace if they have it hidden?

I know that you can see their regular list of friends, but I want to see how they have their top friends organized... I'm not sure so i thought I'd ask you bright people!! Thanks alot!



Can I see someone's top friends on myspace if they have it hidden?

yeah i know a way but it's a little complicated. Kay.



first. save the myspace profile on your desktop. you can either just go to "file" and "save as" or right click on their link and and select "save target as".



then. remember what you saved it as then just go to your desktop and right click it and open with notepad. on the notepad just press ctrl + f and search for "has" until you see where it says "friend has %26lt;span class="redbtext"%26gt;###%26lt;/span%26gt; friends". select what ever is above that and delete it.



finally. just save. just simply press ctrl+s. then open the file and you'll see the top friends + the comments.



i figure this out myself out to show someone i could see their top friends haha. it's pretty simple but not many people ever really thought about it. haha i hope you get it right.



Can I see someone's top friends on myspace if they have it hidden?

No. When someone has their profile set to private...it hides just about everything, including top friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cheap loans